We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
As an active WordPress user for many years and an affiliate partner finding ways to manage all of my affiliate partner links within WordPress has at times been a challenge. I’m sure as a blogger or publisher using word press you’ve encountered this challenge as well. I found a handful of word press plug-in’s that I have used on a variety of different sites to manage and create unique affiliate partner URL redirects. The following plugins go beyond the ability to categorize, create and manage affiliate partner URLs, providing the tools you need as an affiliate partner promoting your affiliate partnerships on a WordPress site. They are both well rated and maintained regularly.
Well maintained affiliate WordPress plugin with an affordable monthly pro-version.
- affiliate link shorter/link cloaker
- click stats
- redirection options to protect your commissions
- categorization ability (and slugs)
- image and link insertion tools works in posts, comments, and pages
- ability to create new affiliate links without even leaving the post edit screen
- customizable link URL prefixes
- no follow and open in new tab options
- built-in proactive link fixer which detects outdated affiliate links in your content
An affiliate star standard that has been used for years by affiliate marketers, this dependable link cloaker is well maintained and easy to use. Pro version starts at just $49 for a single site (no monthly costs.)
- clean simple affiliate links with commission protecting redirects/li>
- unique click stats
- filterable reporting interface
- click details including ip address, remote host, browser, and referring site
- create nofollow/noindex links
- Pretty Links Bookmarklet
- split testing capabilities
- auto-link keywords in posts, pages, and comments.
- Geographic Redirects
- and more!